A note of thanks to all the people I have met in life. I have directly and indirectly learned a lot of things from almost all the people I have met in life. Observe and absorb all the goodness is the order of the day! Books, movies and the experiences of people can be one perfect combination to broaden your thoughts; and also your perspectives on various motifs. Briefly, nothing of me is fully original. I am the combined effect of everybody i have ever known! Thank you :)
Jottings on a Saturday:
1) Never be spiteful. It kills!
2) Expect less from people around you; they'll surprise you with something special!
3) Forgive. It makes one feel GODLIKE ! I will not recommend you to thank everyone you meet as everyone has read "You Can Win". Now, it is difficult to know if people are being genuine in their comments!
4) Peace! As a friend of mine always keeps saying, "Make Music, not War."
5) People around can be down, disgusted and depressed. Just listen to them with your ears open, that will do. Don't pretend. No sympathy. Just listen!
6) Keep challenging yourself with something or the other. You can always surprise yourself. It is easy.
I loved Value Education(Moral Science) classes in my schooldays. So, I'll write such hackneyed things often. Read them! They might make your day :D
And yeah, I thank all the readers who unglued me from the T.V. Had it not been for you guys, I would have never thought about writing. A special note of thanks to Neeru and Srinath who consider writing as a constructive hobby.