Thank you

Saturday, September 19, 2009

A note of thanks to all the people I have met in life. I have directly and indirectly learned a lot of things from almost all the people I have met in life. Observe and absorb all the goodness is the order of the day! Books, movies and the experiences of people can be one perfect combination to broaden your thoughts; and also your perspectives on various motifs. Briefly, nothing of me is fully original. I am the combined effect of everybody i have ever known! Thank you :)

Jottings on a Saturday:

1) Never be spiteful. It kills!

2) Expect less from people around you; they'll surprise you with something special!

3) Forgive. It makes one feel GODLIKE ! I will not recommend you to thank everyone you meet as everyone has read "You Can Win". Now, it is difficult to know if people are being genuine in their comments!

4) Peace! As a friend of mine always keeps saying, "Make Music, not War."

5) People around can be down, disgusted and depressed. Just listen to them with your ears open, that will do. Don't pretend. No sympathy. Just listen!

6) Keep challenging yourself with something or the other. You can always surprise yourself. It is easy.


PS

I loved Value Education(Moral Science) classes in my schooldays. So, I'll write such hackneyed things often. Read them! They might make your day :D
And yeah, I thank all the readers who unglued me from the T.V. Had it not been for you guys, I would have never thought about writing. A special note of thanks to Neeru and Srinath who consider writing as a constructive hobby.

8 COMMENTS:

Rose winget said...

not bad darling.....
but aajkal bahut velle ho kya.....
koi kaam nahi hai toh main dedu......

Nitin said...

@ rose i hav all the time in the world! i sleep less at night.. my professors do the work of tranquilizers :P
n trust me, i do have a lot of work :)
not watching a lot of TV nowadays.

Nitin said...

plz stop using the word darling! dear sounds believable.. darling is too too irritating, atleast to my ear :S

Sugandha Gupta said...

hahha
make music, not war ... hehehe wah wah I like :)

I have one more - make food, not war :P
cheesy haha :P

Nitin said...

@ suga ... HI5 :D

Fermi said...

"Observe and absorb all the goodness is the order of the day!!" - Wow wonderful lines...

Jay said...

yea, 'make music not war' ....music is there in all of us, n its the ultimatum for any stress!!!! :) :) :)

Nitin said...

@ fermi, Jayashree :D keen readers...